Hey!
My name is Kelly Philbin and I teach first grade at Aspen Elementary School. This is my fifth year teaching first grade and I love it! I feel so fortunate for all the opportunities my school provides for community outreach, technology and outdoor education. Here is a picture of my little darlings on a hike up Buttermilk (host of X games!) this fall. We had a blast.
I graduated with an undergrad in Elementary Education and Child Development from Michigan State University! Go Green! In July, I'm getting married to this guy...
Living in Colorado, I love to ski, camp, hike, sled, listen to live music and enjoy the scenery ;) My sister lives in Crested Butte working for their Adaptive Sports program. Here's my family climbing Mount Crested Butte!
Enjoying Outside :)
In order to afford to live and teach, I sell kettle corn at the Aspen Saturday Market! Yum!!
And....I have a jewelry business, called Mountain Love!



